How To Find Us
• From junction 31 of the M5 take the A30 for Okehampton & Bodmin
• Stay on the A30 for approximately 60 miles & then take the A 38 towards Liskeard
• After approximately 2 miles you’ll reach a roundabout in Bodmin where you take the A389 to Wadebridge
• At the next major roundabout, do not take the turn off for Wadebridge, travel along the bypass signed A39 for Newquay, past the Royal Cornwall Showground and then turn right on to the A389 to Padstow.
• Follow the A389 for approximately 5 miles before turning right towards the town.
• As you enter Padstow proceed past the first right hand turning by Tesco and take the next major right hand turn to the town signed “docks”. Proceed down the hill and as the road bends sharply to the right, turn right in to Dennis Road. Continue along Dennis Road for approximately 25 metres, then turn left in to Treverbyn Road. Trevebyn House (rear entrance and car park) is on the left, 2nd entrance and signed.
The nearest train station is Bodmin Parkway, approximately a 35 minute taxi ride to Padstow. You can get a bus, but the journey is longer and the service limited.
Newquay airport is located approximately 12 miles from Padstow. An easy taxi ride, or there are car hire companies on site which you can book in advance.
• British Airways operates flights between London Gatwick & Newquay
• Flybe runs flights from Belfast, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Geneva, Glasgow, South End on Sea & Southampton