The new normal at Treverbyn
We are delighted to be back open and welcoming guests once again! Everything has been put in place to make Treverbyn Covid-safe with deep cleaning prior to opening and rigorous health and hygiene measures in place for all guests to enjoy a safe and healthy environment during their stay. There are a few changes we have made in line with government guidelines and to keep our guests and staff safe, this includes:
- Removing any unnecessary items from the rooms. If there is anything you need during your stay, please just ask and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Ensuring the safety of our guests, no one will enter your room after check in and before check out. As rooms will no longer have a daily service we have provided linen boxes for any towels or linen you need washing during your stay. Trays will be provided for any tea tray items and we will replace these during the morning.
- In addition to our usual deep clean on departure, rooms will be fully sanitized and all items such as toilet rolls, shower gels, tea bags etc. will be replaced with new items.
- All mattress protectors and pillow protectors will be washed between guests.
- Regularly sanitising high touch point areas in communal spaces.
- Staff wearing PPE during cleaning, don’t worry we are still our usual friendly selves behind the masks!
- Hand sanitiser provided in all our rooms, the hallway downstairs and outside the front door.
- Later check in time of 4pm to give us time to carry out the additional cleaning measures. We will do our upmost to have rooms ready as soon as possible.
We will not be able to serve breakfast at this time due to restrictions on the shared dining area, we have adjusted our room costs to take this into account. There are some great breakfast options in Padstow, Ben’s Crib Box Cafe, a 2 minute walk from Treverbyn next to the old station, currently offering takeaway and a pre order service. Rick Stein’s Cafe serving breakfast from 8am, booking required. Greens of Padstow serving from 10am, no booking required. The Mussel Box serving breakfast 9am-11am, takeaway available. The Chough Bakery and Steins Patisserie also offer delicious freshly baked croissants and patisseries. You are more than welcome to bring your breakfast back to the room or decking.
Most businesses are now back up and running in Padstow and adhering to government guidelines. Maintaining social distancing and sanitising hands on entry to all businesses is required. Booking is essential for all restaurants, pubs and bars. With Padstow being so popular we recommend booking these in advance of your stay. See our Eating out guide for our top restaurant recommendations. The Padstow to Rock ferry is up and running (face masks to be worn) so you can enjoy a trip over the Camel Estuary to Rock or walk to Daymer Bay or Polzeath. The bike hire companies are also operating for cycling the Camel Trail.
As always Gary will still be on hand via text or phone if you need anything during your stay. We want our guests to feel safe and comfortable during their stay at Treverbyn and we are happy to be able to share our beautiful part of Cornwall with you and all that the area has to offer.