Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit equivalent to the cost of the first night’s stay is payable at the time of making a reservation.
- We do not accept Credit or Debit cards at Treverbyn; payment of the balance of the account is by UK cheque, bank transfer or cash.
- Our room rates are based on two people occupying the room.
- With the exclusion of peak periods, we offer a single occupancy discount of £10.00 per room when available.
- The minimum stay is usually two nights, but we can sometimes accommodate single night bookings.
- For bank holiday weekends and the Padstow May Day Festival period, the minimum stay increases to three nights.
- For the comfort of our guests, Treverbyn House is a non smoking establishment.
- Unfortunately we can’t accommodate pets at Treverbyn House B&B.
- Insurance can be obtained, please contact Treverbyn for details.
A non-refundable deposit equivalent to the cost of one night’s accommodation is payable at the time of making a reservation.
Cancellation at short notice:
In the event of cancellation within 48 hours of arrival, early departure or non-arrival, deposits are non-refundable, plus guests are liable for 90% of the outstanding balance for the period they have booked.